- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: JINZHEN
- Model Number: JZ-10
- Condition: New
- Equipment Capacity: 10 TON
- Certification: CE, ISO, SGS
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Raw material: waste plastic, waste tire, plastic film, waste oil
- Capaciy/day: 5t~12t
- Inlet diameter: 1200mm
- Oil yield: 45%~50%
- Covering area: 150㎡~200㎡
- Ractor size: D2200*L5000, D2200*L1600, 2600*L6600, D2800*L6600
- Noise: ≤85
- Fuel: Charcoal, wood, oil and gas
- Working: batch-type
- Remark: It can be customized accoring to customer's actual needs
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||container (2*40 high carbinet ) or frame per set rubber recycling machine|
|Delivery Detail:||20-25 days once receipt the deposit|
2016 new design scrap rubber pyrolysis recycling machine
♦ Low cost, high profit
♦ 100% waste raw material recycling
♦ No chemical ingredients are used in process
♦ No soil, water or air pollution during and after the process
♦ Ecomonically valuable products out of waste tires
Working flow of rubber recycling machine
Waste rubber recycling machine can pyrolysis waste rubber into oil. This kind of machine also can pyrolysis waste tire/plasic into oil, and of course if the raw material is tire, the final products will be fuel oil, carbon black an steel wire; if the materail is tire, the final products will be fuel oil, carbon black. Our new model--continuous machine can last working over 6 months without stop, which can save labor, energy and time, and could improve the working efficiency at the same time.
|Suitable raw materials of rubber recycling machine|
|• Solid: waste tires, rubbers and something made from them.|
|• Liquid: waste engine oil, such as waste diesel and machine oil.|
|• Semi-solid: semi-flow waste oil, such as waste residue oil.|
Installation & Commission of rubber recycling machine
1) Foundation drawings will be provided after making the order.
2) Engineers provided overseas installation and commissioning.
3) Trainings and other essential basic instructions will be provided.
Tips for You in Setting Up the rubber recycling machine
1) 300 square meters (length 20M, Width 15M) is enough for the equipment itself.
2) Installation site suggest in outdoors with good ventilation and safety facilities.
1) We will send engineer to your site to install machine, train your workers and do commissioning.
2) We offer one year warranty for our products.
We passed the CE, ISO9001:2000 and BV international quality certification.